We develop every website on a live subdomain of our own website. Why is this important?
- No limitation on design changes and revisions
- Multiple design options to consider
- Expedited website development
- Comprehensive and easy to understand training
Every website we develop is 100% customized for our customer and their unique needs. MIBS, Inc. does not force customers into pre-built templates. Examples of customization we have provided include:
- Emergency notification
- Payment processing & E-Commerce Functionality
- Facility reservations
- Online custom forms
Training & Support
We have developed a detailed and thorough training program that includes everything you need to know to properly maintain and update your website. Our training is delivered in four different ways:
- One-on-one training with the web developer that worked with the municipal staff on the website
- A step-by-step tutorial document
- A link to a demo site that allows users the ability to make changes to a demo site prior to attempting to make the changes on the live site.
- Ability to ask questions via phone or email
MIBS believes that organizations should own their websites, not rent them. With our easy to understand interface and incredible training, our customers enjoy the following:
- Ability to maintain their website without paying a third party
- No ongoing website development fees
- No software to purchase
50% Website Redesign Program
Just as clothing styles, car designs and hair styles change, so do website designs. Today’s cutting edge designs might be out of style sometime in the future. We cannot predict the future, but we can help you adapt to it. With our 50% Redesign Program you get:
- Brand new look
- Unlimited design changes
- New functionality
We are ready to optimize your online presence! Are you?
Our expertise in custom WordPress web design, responsive websites, e-commerce, search engine optimization, social media management and custom graphics are exceeded only by our unprecedented customer service, quick response time and line item pricing.